Your logo design should differentiate you from your competitors and communicate your company values. Complex yet simple and vice versa!
Every logo design solution is different and I don’t believe that there can be one procedure to follow to attain the best results - I offer a budget-based logo design service which allows me to work within a structure to get the best results for your particular situation.
Although I am happy to consider your suggestions, I prefer to create the most appropriate solution, based on my training and experience. Please contact me with any questions relating to this, I am more than happy to discuss my rationale.
If you are looking to have a new logo designed, please contact me with your proposed budget and timeframe by calling Chris on 01823 331743 or click here for e-mail.
Logo Design Checklist:
- What is your business/service/offering?
- What is your USP (Unique Selling Point)?
- Who are your target market?
- Who are your main competitors?
- Do you wish to include any relevant imagery/symbolism?
- Where will your logo be used?
- Who will be deciding on the final design?